Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Learning New Things

Yesterday I went to a class on scanning. Although my job is scanning and I was familiar with most of it, I did learn new things about color management in case I do any color photo work in the future. I mainly work with old books in black in white from Local History and the project we're just finishing up was newspapers. I also learned more about curves and levels in photoshop.  I love working with computers and scanners but after doing it all week, on the weekends I usually need to do something creative. So I get a balance of technology during the week and art work on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment