Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Gold Medal for me

Well, I didn't finish the Knitting Olympics in time. So I didn't earn a gold medal. I guess I underestimated the time I would have to knit. I had planned to work on it over the two weekends but only had time for a day and a half of knitting. I had to rip back 3 rows because of misreading the chart but otherwise it wasn't that hard. I did however learn to work from a chart which is not too unlike doing counted cross-stitch and I learned how to knit with 2 yarns, holding one in each hand. So I did learn a lot. Maybe I'll try again next Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment