Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cat-alog of my interests

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
About my many interests; my parents used to use an expression 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' to describe someone with a lot of interests. I personally don't believe it's necessarily a bad thing. I think that you should try a lot of things to see what you like and what you're good at. As a child I tried latch-hooking, cross-stitch and embroidery, chocolate making and candlemaking. Now I knit, loom knit, crochet and do hairpin lace. I'm sure there will be other things in the future.
A couple of my recent projects:
Loom knit hat and crochet scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment