Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Staff Training Day

Yesterday was President's Day. It was also Staff Day at work. I learned the latest news, saw some people I haven't seen in a while and took a class. I took the horticulture class and made a terrarium. It was fun. We also had a scavenger hunt and my team came in second. I won a Barnes and Noble gift certificate. I love to get new books. I wish that it was on a Friday though because after all that running around and going up and down all those stairs, I could use today off to rest. I was so tired when I got home I only knit 2 rows on my hat. So not much progress to report there. But altogether a great day. Pics of the terrarium tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment