Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let It Snow

The weather this year hasn't been too bad. Usually the city has an accumulation of about 90 inches a year. This year it's snowed some but no big storm, only a few inches here and there.

While the rest of the Northeast has had major snowfalls. You can read about them here: Round Two: Second Major Snowstorm Buries Northeast : Discovery News 
I'm okay with a few inches but what I don't like are ice and heavy winds. It's no fun waiting for a bus and getting your face pelted by snow.
My favorite time to get snow is on a Friday night when I don't have to go back out until Monday. Then I can snuggle up on the couch wrapped up in my down comforter with a cup of coffee, the cat and a pile of books next to me. Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment