Welcome

I've finally started a blog. It's mostly for myself to keep track of everything I'm doing, but if anyone else finds it interesting that's cool too.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching up

I had a very busy weekend. I saw the movie Amelia about Amelia Earhart. It was a good movie (but we all know how it ends) and also saw the Chipmunk movie. It was pretty funny. I remember watching the tv show when I was growing up. On the hat front, I'm about half done with the hat. I'm still working on getting even tension. I'll do more tonight while watching the women's skating on the Olympics. I checked out the craft stores this weekend to see what new stuff they have in. One thing that bugs me about certain stores is that they rearrange the store every couple of months. So if you want to quickly run in and out for a special yarn for example, you enter the store and go down the first aisle and turn right expecting to see the knitting section and you see.....beads. The yarn is now at the other end of the store. I understand why they do it, they want people to see the other things they have and maybe buy more, but it drives me crazy when I'm in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment